Lawrence (Shen) Laus started his journey to New Zealand on a tourist visa. After considering his options he applied for a student visa (for a 1 year postgraduate course) followed by an open job search visa and eventually, a work visa. On this video, Shen also shared his experience working as a part-time HCA to a full-time Practice Manager.
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨.
Questions asked during this interview/ Questions about NZ Student Visa:
1. Why did you choose to move to New Zealand?
2. Why did you not apply for NZRN license?
3. Did you process your visa through an immigration consultancy/agency?
4. What was it like studying Healthcare Management Course (Level 7) in New Zealand?
5. What was life like after your graduation?
6. How did you become a Practice Manager?