PINOY NURSES ABROAD
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This AGREEMENT, made and entered into by and between:
Pinoy Nurses Abroad is a sole-proprietorship, organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines with its principal office located at Victoria De Morato ,Scout Borromeo St, Tomas Morato Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, hereinafter called “Pinoy Nurses Abroad”,
[AFFILIATE’S NAME], of legal age, Filipino, (civil status), with residential address at ____________________________________, hereinafter called “Affiliate”.
WITNESSETH – That:
WHEREAS, Pinoy Nurses Abroad is in the business of providing Nursing Management and other Nursing with clients all over the world;
WHEREAS, Affiliate wishes to obtain such services exclusively from Pinoy Nurses Abroad and the latter will be the exclusive provider thereof to the Affiliate, subject to the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
NOW THEREFORE in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained in this Agreement and other good and valuable consideration, the parties freely and voluntarily agree as follows:
For purposes of this Agreement, an Affiliate shall be defined as:
- Those who registered and have been accepted.
- Those who can promote, sell and offer the same products and services which the company offers.
On the other hand, a person or entity who directly buys our products and services may it be offered by the Pinoy Nurses Abroad or from the Affiliate directly, are called Clients.
The following Schedules are hereby incorporated by reference and made part of this Agreement:
SCHEDULE “A” – Affiliate Program, which include:
- Online Trainings
- Online Mentoring / Coaching
- General Products ie shirts
- e-products ie eBooks
SCHEDULE “B” – Enrollment of the Affiliate:
- One-time registration fee is Free. The one-time registration fee may be changed at the discretion of Pinoy Nurses Abroad.
- Every person that registers to the Pinoy Nurses Abroad Platform will automatically have also registered to become an affiliate.
- Once submitted, the enrollment will reflect on the admin’s system and the admin/s will verify the enrollment. Once enrollment is verified, the admin will approve the enrollment and the Affiliate will have access to his/her entitled Affiliate Dash Board as an official Franchisee/Affiliate of Pinoy Nurses Abroad Adventures.
- The new affiliate can at anytime wish to cancel their affiliation.
SCHEDULE “C” – Service Level Agreement
- Online Training is accessible through the Affiliate Dash Board.
- A ticketing inquiry system will be provided exclusively for the Pinoy Nurses Abroad Affiliates.
- Affiliate Program authorizes the registered Affiliates to promote the business opportunity to interested Filipinos from all over the globe to earn commissions using our standard and legal process.
SCHEDULE “D” – Rewards & Incentive Program
- Pinoy Nurses Abroad offers a two level affiliate program. The Top Level is called the ‘Parent’ and the second level is called the ‘Child’.
- Each Affiliate will have one Parent but will not have any children (clients) unless they invite them under their affiliate link.
- An affiliate will receive a % of a sale(referral) of a designated product on the Pinoy Nurses Abroad platform. Not all products will be offered an affiliation. The offered products will be shown in the dashboard.
- The referral %,s received for the products sold by the affiliate will be shown in the dashboard and will increase by Rank. An affiliate will change rank once they have received an affiliate commission of a certain amount in USD,s. These amounts and rank details can be seen in the affiliate dashboard area.
- As a Parent, you will receive a small commission based on your children making sales. This is to make it worthwhile keeping in touch with your children and helping them. These commissions will be shown in the affiliate dashboard.
- Pinoy Nurses Abroad is a business opportunity provider, and is a supplier of Schedule A, but each Affiliate is fully responsible in all his/her transactions and operations in assisting their (children)clients.
- In conclusion, from the One Stop Shop Portal- Schedule A, profits can be earned by selling the said products. The incentive is delivered in the form of commission being directly credited to your affiliate dashboard.
- The more referrals an Affiliate brings, the more incentives he/she will get.
All Payments will be made in USD,s. Any Fee for payment into the affiliates account will be automatically deducted.
DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF Pinoy Nurses Abroad
Use its best efforts to make available to the Affiliate a clear and precise marketing campaign to aid in the selling of affiliation products.
A ticketing system to aid the affiliate on any information they may require about the program or how to use it efficiently and effectively.
Monitor compliance & inform with the Affiliate, from time to time.
DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE AFFILIATE
Designate Pinoy Nurses Abroad as the Affiliate’s exclusive supplier of Services, in all relevant internal communications.
Consider efficient technologies made available by or through Pinoy Nurses Abroad, which may involve additional costs.
This Agreement together with the schedules attached hereto; any computer software or other technical information, technology, research, design, idea, process, procedure, or improvement, or any portion or phase thereof; information relating to any of the other Party’s current or proposed products, services, methods, businesses or business plans, marketing, pricing, distribution and other business strategies; lists of, or any other information relating to, any of the other Party’s customers, suppliers, dealers, agents or employees and such Party’s relationship therewith; the Material and Documentation and any financial information relating to any of the foregoing.
All disclosures of confidential information by Pinoy Nurses Abroad to the Affiliate and vice-versa, are made solely on a confidential basis and as trade secrets. Accordingly, each Party shall maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information during the Initial Term and any Renewal Term and at all times thereafter, irrespective of the manner or method in which it is terminated.
Each Party shall:
- Not disclose any confidential information to any person except to its employees or authorized agents who have a “need to know” to enable them to fulfill their obligations hereunder.
- Advise all their employees or agents before they receive direct or indirect access to such confidential information of the obligations of Pinoy Nurses Abroad and the Affiliate under this Agreement, and ensure that each employee or agent to whom Confidential Information is thus disclosed enters or has entered or is otherwise bound by a written confidentiality agreement.
- Take strict precautions to safeguard and protect from direct or indirect disclosure to any other person all confidential information disclosed to it.
- Immediately return to the originating party or, upon the other party’s written request destroy, all tangible materials concerning confidential information.
- All the terms and conditions stated herein are considered confidential. Any violation of this confidentiality agreement, will subject the violator to penalties and damages, as may be provided by law.
The Affiliate will undertake to perform services for itself and any clients(children), and in doing so shall be deemed as an independent affiliate and not as an employee of Pinoy Nurses Abroad. Thus, there exists no employer-employee relationship between Pinoy Nurses Abroad and Affiliate.
Unless otherwise expressly specified in this Agreement, the Affiliate shall supply, at its sole expense, all materials, supplies and other resources necessary to perform its services to its clients.
The Affiliate shall have the right to terminate or cancel all or part of the services contemplated by this Agreement or any request for services on any specific task, at any time by giving five (5) days prior written notice of its intent to terminate or cancel. However, if at the end of the one-year period and the Affiliate wishes to discontinue, he/she should surrender his/her log-in details to Pinoy Nurses Abroad. Failure to do so within three (3) days from the last day of the Agreement, would warrant Pinoy Nurses Abroad’ immediate revocation or deactivation of the Affiliate’s log-in details. Immediately after the revocation or deactivation, the Affiliate is considered blocked and he/she will no longer be able to access everything from their AFFILIATE DASHBOARD and is considered to be no longer connected with Pinoy Nurses Abroad for all intents and purposes.
Pinoy Nurses Abroad shall incur no liability, under this Agreement or otherwise for Services not satisfactorily performed by the Affiliate to its children.
The Affiliate will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pinoy Nurses Abroad and its affiliates, and its employees, any losses, claims, proceedings or investigations arising out of or in connection with a breach of this Agreement by the Affiliate, including, without limitation, attorney fees, amounts paid in settlement of claims, proceedings or investigations.
This Agreement together with the schedules hereto constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all other agreements, oral or written, made between the parties with respect to such subject matter. Except as provided herein, this Agreement may not be amended or modified in any way except by a written instrument signed by both Parties.
Neither Party shall assign this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder without prior written consent of the other party, which consent may be withheld at the other party’s discretion.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Philippines without reference to its conflict of law provisions. All disputes arising under this Agreement will be referred to the courts of the Province of Manila which will have jurisdiction, and each party hereto irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such courts.
In the event that any party hereto is delayed or hindered in the performance of any act required herein by reason of strike, inability to procure materials, failure of power, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other reasons of a like nature not the fault of such party, the performance of such act shall be excused for the period of the delay and the period of performance of any such act shall be extended for a period equivalent to the period of such delay, until the emergency ceases. The provisions of this Force Majeure clause shall not operate to excuse any party from the payment of any fee or other payment when due.
No waiver by either party of any obligation, restriction or remedy under this Agreement shall be valid unless by specific written instrument.
This Agreement shall insure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors, heirs and assigns.
This Agreement shall be taken as signed on each and every page thereof in the required place on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Acceptance of these terms and conditions are considered complete on registration to the Pinoy Nurses Abroad Platform when the required general Terms & Conditions box is checked. A clause to read the Affiliate T&C’s can be found in the general T&C’s on registration completion. These T&C’s can be found in the affiliates dashboard under T&C’s. As soon as the new registrant/member/affiliate visits their dashboard they must read these affiliate T&C’s. At this time, it will be granted 100% that the affiliate has read these T&C’s ie the first time they visit their Affiliate Dashboard.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have hereunto signed on these presents on __________________ at _______________________.
Pinoy Nurses Abroad rep. by Name of the Affiliate
(name of the representative)
SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF:
Republic of the Philippines )
Quezon City ) SS
BEFORE ME, on ________________ at ________________ personally appeared:
NAMES VALID PROOF OF IDENTITY
Pinoy Nurses Abroad’ Representative
all claiming to me and known to be the same person who executed the foregoing instrument and acknowledged to me that they executed the same as their free act and deed.
WITNESS MY HAND AND SEAL at the place and date first above written.